Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Just sharing some quick meal ideas, Used AI to make it look simple

 




These I created because you can keep it all separated until you want to create that portions. Almost like a meal prep in pieces. 
This is the casseroles



These are some quick ideas for a meal in the air fryer and can be prepped quickly. 




and who else needs a one pot multitasking kinda food. This also freezes so well.
Look into those freezer cubes, they are a cool way. But if not a freezer ziplock and flat works well for space. 


Again thought since I was working on ideas for my son, and being a new cook, looking for simple and cheap.

Have a wonderful day. 
Comment any time
Louise







No comments:

Post a Comment

Just sharing some quick meal ideas, Used AI to make it look simple

  These I created because you can keep it all separated until you want to create that portions. Almost like a meal prep in pieces.  This is ...